Email for those who want!

It has come to my attention that you need a google account to make comments and prayer requests here on my blog so if you'd like to do so or even share a story of your own include a name oor anonymous if you'd like and I could post it for you to Gods.firechild@gmail.com. I would really love to hear from you as well as other readers.  I mean affter all this is a sort of ministry and testimony is always part of ministry.  Mark 5:9 says, "And he did not permit him but said to him, “Go home to your friends and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.”

So if you have a comment, prayer request or testimony just email me at Gods.firechild@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Fasting and Prayer

Angels Amongst Us

Truth behind the words!